BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

An Unforgettable Worst Moment

It was just last week when my mom wanted to send me to my Taekwando Class at school which starts at 7.30 am in the morning. It was like 7:30 am in the morning...well somehow slightly before that time...my mom opened her Black BMW door and opened the gate. All of a sudden, a dog came in just straight after my mom opened the gate and it went straight inside my mom's car.

Before that, my mom was like, "GET IN THE CAR! GET IN THE CAR!" BUTTT it was locked....then she said," GET IN THE HOUSE...HURRY!!!" But it was locked...Then she said ,"GO RUN BEHIND AND OPENED THE BACK DOOR!!" We both ran to the back at the house and the door was also locked...it was a lucky thing that my maid was there to unlock the door...I was like " CEPAT! CEPAT! BUKA BUKA!" I was panicking....I also made her panicked....

When we looked at the porch(where my mom's car is) the dog was still there....my mom was like Omy Gosh! The dog was like moving around in the car...touching everywhere...except the the floor coz that's where my mom put her handbag...it's a lucky thing that my mom did not put her bag on the seat....mann!

My mom told my dad...and he went down and see through the window...we wanted to find help...We saw a man with a motorbike and asked him to help us....he was like OK and he went back to take his friend so he can help too. We were like please help us and I was like begging....But they were not much of a help b'coz they were just like...
"Here doggy" "Here doggy" that kinda thing...we cant touch dogs so help us...you're an indian....of course you can so help us....

After like 30 minutes of just getting the doggy out of my mom's car...my mom had to wash her car and SAMAK....my dad had to send me instead *sigh*....
This had never happened to my family before *sigh*
It's Just Our Luck....

0 comments: