BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Worst Taekwondo Day Ever...

Today...I woke up in the morning about 8.55A.M.(somewhere there)...I went downstairs and asked my maid to cook me a burger for breakfast. I went to my living room and rest(but not sleeping)I was soo tired...and I remebered something...something that was important today...AAAHHH!!! MY TAEKWONDO TOURNAMENT SPARRING!!! OMY GOSH!!! It's todayyy!!!

So I got up from the sofa...and my maid finished cooking the burger for me(with egg wrapped around it)...I told my mom....she was like whaaa!!!! I am soo irresponsible...seriously..I definitely donno whyy!!! *sigh* Anyway...I went straight upstairs and changed to my taekwondo attire and took my blue belt...I was soo..gosh-what-is-happening-to-me-nowadays kinda feeling...It was already 9.05AM...I just took A SLICE OF BREAD only for breakfast(I know how sad!)
Just imagine rite now..you're in my shoes while you're reading this...

I went to Sri Selangor...I went staright to Master Aru...and I asked him wether he had called me just now..alreadyy and he said no..not yet...I went to see people fighting with their opponent already (with helmet(head gear) and the vest..[tss..of course]).....I saw my two of my classmates...Leem Kye Wen and Brandon Loh...I asked them...like am I late or something? Brandon Loh said,"Still Early,ah!" I was like...Say whaat? So I asked one of the instructors when will it be my turn...He said go and check with that guy with the black t-shirt there...

Dont worry..after this I will call you"...I was still cool at the first time I asked him... After a few hours(A FEW HOURS OF WAITINGGG you knowww So I went to him...and I asked him when will it be my turn? he was like,"Dont worry..dont worrryyyy! and all I did was sit and WAIT) I asked the instructor again that I still dont know when will it b my turn!And again he said ask that guy in that black t-shirt. Soh...I went to him..AGAIN and asked can I (please!) see when Im next...and the answer is obvious that he said..."Dont worry I will call you later.."After another THREE HOURS of waitin my dad and lil bro and big bro came and see me...they came to me and brought me to eat....I saw my dad and I broke to tears...wanna know why? You see.....I CRIED OF BOREDOMMM!!!! :'( My dad and lil bro went to Shell and bought me some bread I chosed...

I ate all my breads in the school canteen. I got wayy better...and when my dad said..."OK we have to go now"(them not me)...I was like oh man...*sigh* fine...like oh kayy..bye bye!
I didnt have anyone to talk to beside me like you know...pals that sit next to each other and talk abt taekwondo or other stuff...That's when I got really bored...seriously! Just imagine sitting...waiting...no one to talk to...*sigh* ada lah jugak orang cakap but I dnt really no them...so I cant talk much...About 1 pm...It was lunch break...(right after my dad left)...I just warm up on the mat and stretch...I went to the table(like counter kinda thing) and I also saw a boy that was askin' when will it be his turn...His also 14 and the same weight category as me...each match has numbers...like what number is your match...? Oh I'm at match 23 or what so ever...like you know..(hope you know what I mean)

At 1 pm something...I asked when will it be my turn to fight...right now is like match number 44...I came like when was like...maybe a digit of number or like 10 and above...(SEE HOW LONG I WAITED!! and I thought I was late...).So I asked her when will it be my turn...and guess what...MINE IS NUMBER 77!!!!!! Now...I have to wait another three hours of boredom...of sitting...

At 4.15 pm...finally I saw my dad...and my big bro...he came to the school to see me...It was already like match numbr 71...(almost there..FINALLY!(KINDA..I mean yes finally))...I was already in my vest and other protections...And then I saw her...she is the most toughest opponent I ever had... she is so good that she had been champion for the tournament before...So...it was 76 already...and when match 76 for round 2...that was the time I sms-ed my dad that I was scared to fight with her...So...my dad was just a distance away from me...and he made a sign with his hands after I asked him to read my message and *thumbs up* to tell me to do my best...my bro was like...DONT CARE! JUST BE AGGRESSIVEE!!! okay 77 this is iT..the referee called me...Ayiza Jasmin...(my name on the paper was spelled wrongly Aiza JasminE?) oKAY...it's already 77 and it's my turn to challenge Sarah, Master Aru's fav student...I was like so scared...so I danced away I mean FIGHT AWAY :) (I know lame LOL...Anywayy...)...She was so good that I could just cry out of this...I tried to kick but I couldnt hit her vest pad thingy...

Finally..she won...fo' sure...I mean c'mon...a girl like me can win over Master Aru's fav student...? Uh..please...But guess what...I should thank her of winning becauseee......I CAN GO HOME!!!! and GET AWAY FROM BOREDOM...you know what I should really thank her...coz If I win(which I wont =.=")...I have to stay longer...Thanks Sarah!!!

0 comments: