BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sick of being sick as being sick is sickening!



Hey peeps! You have probably seen me coughing around or having a sore throat or sneezing or don't look well.......well It's because I'm sick (obviously)....

~Wednesday about 11pm~
It all started when my lil bro got sick when he keeps putting his virus tissues on the computer table...

~Thursday ~
I woke up in the morning with a flu and it was exam....sneezed in class everytime!

~Friday~
Ahhh....choir I am now having sore throat after a flu....I asked myself "*sighs heavily* how am I gonna sing today?Oh well I'll think I'll be okay anyway..."

~In School~Choir~
Told Puan Khas and Auntie about my sore throat
*Choir warm-up* Lalalala (note gets higgher) lala ....oh shoot I can't reach the note! I guess I'll just keep quiet...when the piano plays lower notes,I continued singing....
Auntie: *looks at me* Uhhh....Everyone! AIZA CANNOT SING TODAY BECAUSE OF HER SORE THROAT....
Me:(Please dont announce it to the world...I feel so humiliated x] )
So then Auntie asked me to sit on the stage....I sat there....looking at everyone singing with their healthy throats xD

~Monday ~
School as usual....after recess...I felt kinda uneasy.....I couldn't breathe because of my phlegm...I started to get worried...
School was about to end and my stomach suddenly hurts! (doesn't matter)
I am more worried about my breathing...

~night~tuition~
I was at tuition....had no mood to do the work teacher asked me to do....I was very quiet in tuition...the teacher asked me
"Aiza....r you okay?" "I answered....I am having trouble breathing *breathes deeply*"

You know what's weird people? I started having trouble breathing in 2006...2 years later 2008...I was admitted to the hospital for 3 days 2 nights...2 years later...2010....what a coincidence,huh(2 years,2 years)? I am having trouble breathing because I have phlegm covering my lungs avoiding me to breathe...The doctor says I have a history of asthma.....my dad, bro and other bro has asthma....not sure if I have, actuallly....sooo yeah! Yup....

~Tuesday~today~
Woke with a cough.... :(
I go to my dad's office everyday to study for exam. When I was studying, I felt uneasy and suddenly I couldn't breathe....At 11 am...I am having trouble breathing so my dad's assistant immediately brought me to a clinic at USJ 2...Then I had to use a Nebuliser....



The doctor said:-
- I am taking leave from school FOR TWO DAYS!! :((
- I can't eat chocolates (because I asked,"Can I eat chocolates" "unnn...no")
-Stay away from cats and carpets

0 comments: