BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Subang Jaya Talent Quest Finals 2011

HI! This may be two months ago! Buuttt I
am still gonna share the moments with you anyway :D
When I saw this in my e-mail, I was super excited that I was chosen as one of the 8 finalists! :

YYYYYYYAAAAAY!!!!!!! :DDDD I passed the
audition!

~On the BIG DAY! :D~
~Woke up in the morning and rehearse a bit
with my dad before going to Sunway Main Concourse
for the rehearsals.
~Reached to the Main Concourse and saw dancers.
...(btw,there are only two singers for finalists -.- Zamaera and me)
~I was no.4 to perform
~And there I saw that lil cutie! Amelia! The lil mermaid! (Will show a pic of her later on)
~So it was my turn to rehearse! Sang half of the song(just a quick rehearsal/sound check)
~I feel so happy that he liked my voice...one of the sponsor guy,"You sang
beautiful" Me: :) [Thanks :')] and the cutie's mom was like...You should go for Star
Search...(Hahahah! No wayy)
~So yeah~


~Getting Ready~
~Went to a Salon to do my hair! (Yay! Second time to a salon! Heehee(I sound so sad xD)
~I actually wanted a bouncy hair at the top of my head.....(if you know what I m
ean) but they suggested something that is nicer...so yeah I just,"Cool Ok" and I put my favourite feather clip on :)
~Wore my new outfit,wore my mom's long necklace, put make up....
~Take a few pics before we go!

Here I am....outside my house! :D



~SHOWTIME!~
~Show starts with flashmob and performance by Shawn Lee!(hisss gooooood)
~SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NERVOUS!!!!!!
~They all look so good!

~This is how the stage looks like at
Sunway Pyramid Main Concourse
~A loooooooooooottt of people start to gathe
r! Ground Floor,Second Floor,First Floor,etc.
(Made me even more nervous,I tell you!)
~Host comes by and welcomed them to "
SUBANG JAYA TALENT QUUUUUUUUESSST!"
~His kinda funny

Though Im pretty not sure who's first buuuttt!(oh zamaeraaa was!)

Second performer:
Madeline Ashlee Lok!!!!! (She is simply goood at playing this instrument-that-I-forgot-what-the-name-was!)


Third Performer: HIJAU!!!I love the song to this danceee :DDD! So naiissss! :D








*breaths deeply*
FOOOOOOUUUUUURRRRRTHHHHHHHH!
Performer:





I sang Ben by Michael Jackson! :D

(um...i can't believed my sis teared O.O)

~I hate this part~

Host starts interviewing me ! Great! In front of 100s of people! 
I am tootaaaallllyy gonna blow it x(



Host: Wow! Wow! That was *something something I for
got* So Jasmin....are you a fan of Michael Jackson
Me: Yes,I am! :D
Host: Out of MMILLLLIIIOOONNSSS of songs.
...why....did you choose.................this song?
Me: (OH NO! OH NO! OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
*Flashbacks*
""Dad: "This song because this song has a lot of feelings
*i forgot *i forgot* Furthermore,
Michael Jackson just died and thats sadder
(actually I forgot what my dad said to me but the way he said it was
waaaayyy sadder what I said on stage to him."""
(Well I sang this) Because......
Michael Jackson just.......died.....
and this song....has......a lot of.....feelings....
(WTF DID I JUST FREAKING SAY??!) XD
~Judges and the look of my family in the crowd smiles
like they were about to laugh~
Host: ohhhh!!! So you singing this coz someone just died?
*smiles* *Crowd laughs*
Me: (AAAAHHHH! SO EMBARASSING!)



~Meet The Judges~
Judges' comment!






Juwita Suwito: You look really comfortable 
up there on the stage!
When you sang the song,
you mean every word you sing!
Me: *smiles* Thank youuu!!
*forgets the rest of the comment
  from the other judges* sorryyy!!



Me: Thank you(soooooooooo much)!!
*Leaves the stage*
Host: Wow! And that was Aiza Jasmin....
We'll see her in a bigger stage or
maybe Malaysian Idol!
*Crowd Claps!*



Meet Juwita Suwito: She's a Malaysian singer!
She's.......goooooooooooooooooood!





Next Contestant:


Meet the cutest one contestant of all.....
Amelia Lee...
She is 4 years old and she
learns her dance from Youtube....
she danced to Under The Sea and Nobody...




Hahaha there she is...dancing away! xD


One of the judge: YOU CONFIRM YOU'LL WINN THISSS!
Sorryy to the other contestants...
(but....yeahh)



You can obviously tell how 
we(contestant) would feel....but nvm x)


Host: woowww! howww cuuuteee!!!
So Amelia....how long have you been practising?
Amelia: *grabs Mic* (.................)
Host: Ookkkkaayyy I'll say it slowly....
Hoowwww...looonngg...have youuuu
beeenn prrraaacctiiissiinnnngggg....
Amelia: *grabs Mic* (..................................)
Host:HAHAHA....! Ok never mind!



Next: Nehe Ting!(his awesooomeee)


This are the zombies of the competition...called the Ressurect!


NO.3: Madeline
No.2: The Ressurects
No.1:AMELIA LEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!



Yang Berhormat/Berbahagia/I FORGOT Hannah Yeoh :)
Hannah: Please join again next yearrrrrrr! !


Juwita Suwito and I!
Juwita: I really meant what I said just now(when I was on stage)


Family with Yang Berbahagia/Berhormat/I Forgot
He asked for my Father's number and gave his card :O :D
We allll shaked hands......
CONGRATULAAATTIOONNSSS AMELIAAAA!!!!


I would like to thank my
dad for training me....
family for supporting me!
THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU!

0 comments: