BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

One Music Idol 2011

It was early of November and school was about to end. School started to become a lil boring coz we had nothing else to do. All we did was play chess, board games or whatever (sadly, we can't even bring our own). 

So yeah, 

My pal, Adeline  wanted to participate a competition called,"One Music Idol". 
She wanted me to join but I had second thoughts...I had to make a decision!(I'm not good at it especially when I have to make one quickly :P)

Well, Adeline wanted me to give it a shot! So FINALLY I've made my decision.....to.....STILL THINK ABOUT IT! xD
FINAAALLLLYY after decades...(less than an hour or maybe :P)...I decided to join! 
Seafield students who audtioned:
-Suanne Tan
-Wern Ching
-Mas Marliza
-Yovisha
-Pik Yen
-Adeline
-Thavinaash
-Me.

So a day before the audition, we sang in front of 1/4 of the Form 3s in the Dewan...omg I've never sang in front of Seafield students.

~AUDITION~
3 Teachers from One Music Academy came to our school in the morning...
Those who are auditioning are Super Duper Fragistically Expially NERVOUS!*no doubt* (I didnt know what I just wrote right there)
I sang Rolling In The Deep for the audition.



But unfortunately...only 5 of us got chosen :( 
Mas Marliza, Yovisha, Adeline, Thavinaash and ME!
Of course, we were so so happy we got chosen! :D

5 of us who got chosen received a paper that says CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN FOR THE QUALIFYING ROUND!
Qualifying Round- Either 23rd or 24th (Choose yer day!)
"Omg that's like the end of the month"

Song Choices:
-Rolling In The Deep by Adele (What a coincidence that I sang this song...)
-Price Tag by Jessie J.
-Marry You by Bruno Mars
-Hurt by Christina Aguilera
-Skyscraper by Demi Lovato
-Back To December by Taylor Swift

~QUALIFYING ROUND~

Aaaaahhh Sooo Nerrrvvouuss

                                                                                                                                       Soo yeaahhh there's me...singing Rolling In The Deep...

So, here's a video of me singing it and I'm sorry for the wrong pitches and everything that you think is wrong:



0 comments: